Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC order with Cisco ONE approach

Boris Uskov
Level 4
Level 4

Hello, team!

Does anybody know how to order WLC with new Cisco ONE approach?

If I order the following partnumber: C1-AIR-CT2504-K9, how many APs will I be able to connect to WLC 2504?

6 Replies 6

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Says zero ..

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/software/one-access/cisco-one-for-access-wireless-part-numbers.html

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

George, thanks, I saw this link previously. 

So, 

C1-AIR-CT2504-K9 Cisco ONE - 2500 series WLAN Controller w/0 AP lics

Ok, great, and how should I order AP licenses? Should I use LIC-CT2504-UPG partnumber?

Also, please, take a look into attach. I have configured C1-AIR-CT2504-K9 in the CCW. 

What do the following parts mean:

C1-WLC-1 Cisco ONE Wireless LAN Controller AP License (any WLC)
C1-WLC-PAK Cisco ONE Wireless LAN Controller AP License PAK (any WLC)

??

Boris, did you ever get an answer?  C1-WLC is not a top-level SKU, and it is not an available SKU under the C1 2504 bundle.

Hello, Adam.

For example, if you are going to connect five APs to your WLC, you have to order five Cisco ONE Foundation licenses under C1 2504 bundle. Part number is: C1FPAIRK9.

If you are going to use additional services like Mobility Service Engine and/or wireless IPS, you have to order additional Cisco ONE Advanced licenses under C1 2504 bundle. Part number is: C1APAIRK9.

Please, see the attach.

Hello All,

Could anybody explain how does the high availability ordering works with Cisco One?

It looks like the HA SKU is simply replaced by the C1 SKU but because it is much cheaper I was wondering if this is really accurate.

Also I have not seen what happens if you mix C1 WLCs with non C1 WLCs for HA.

Thank you.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card