cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not seeing voice CSQ team summary in supervisor desktop 7.0 build 6.6.1.54

w.carpenter
Level 1
Level 1

Attached is a snap shot of the screen. We did a reboot last night. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Caprenter

Freeman Health System

7 Replies 7

tom.sullivan
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Bill,

Sorry for the delayed response; I wasn't monitoring this board.  (There is a contact center specific area.)

Are you seeing any data for real time displays?  If not, then my the immediate thought is to make sure the Cisco Desktop Recording adn Statistics Service (aka Rascal) is up, as that provides the marjority of statistics.  This service is on the UCCX box (Control Center).   This is something you could stop and restart.

Also, you'll want to make sure that the ports used for the chat service (TCP 59021) are open on the Supervisor Desktop since that is the port used to deliver real time data.

If you are seeing some data, but just not this specific report, you'll want to work with TAC to diagnose further.

Tom Sullivan

Product Manager

Cisco Agent Desktop

I an running  System version: 8.0.2.11003-10. Can this process (RASCAL) be restarted during the day, or shoud I wait until after hours? I am not seeing any of my agent real time displays.

Andy

hari.kanan
Level 1
Level 1

Was this probelm resolved for you? If yes what needs to be done?

Has this been resolved? I have this same issue on 8.5.1. It actually continued from earlier releases. I had a supervisor with this same issue and the only thing that corrected for him was to rebuild his Window's profile. I would prefer not to have to do that. Uninstall/re-install doesn't fix it. This doesn't affect all users, so I wouldn't think it is an issue on the server, but at the desktop.

Thanks,
Mark

I found that my supervisor desktop app was running in compatibility mode as XPsp3. I removed the compatibility setting and the team stats started showing again.

Hope this helps someone else. I was trying to resolve this for a long time.

Mark

david-mcmillan
Level 1
Level 1

What fixed it for me was restarting the Cisco Desktop Enterprise Service.

rikardkrvaric
Spotlight
Spotlight

Restarting the Cisco Desktop Enterprise Service fixed it for me too!

Didn't even have to restart the supervisor software...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: