Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Greeting

pavanpardeshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We have developed an agent desktop based on CTI Toolkit Combo Desktop.NET.

Now for one of the customer requirement, we need to include Agent Greeting feature in our agent desktop.

I can only see the SetAgentGreetingAction method on the agent object in the CTIOS developer guide document.

I also can't see the Button Enablement mask in the Enum provided in CIL libraries.

Does anyone used this feature with CTIOS based desktop?

Could you please guide me so that it will be helpful to me to start the development for this feature.

Regards,

Pavan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Despite showing SetAgentGreetingAction in C#, the SetAgentGreetingAction is only supported for COM and C++ Cils.

See the Release notes for UCCE 8.5 section on Agent Greeting.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_5_1/release/notes/icm85rlsnts.pdf

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

SetAgentGreetingAction does not have any button enablement. Agent always has the option of turning agent greeting on or off.

You specify the AgentAction as either 1 to disable or 2 to enable agent greeting.

There are no other methods for Agent Greeting.

pavanpardeshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi David,

Can I used .NETInterops for agent greeting feature in my custom agent desktop based on CTI Toolkit Combo Desktop.NET.

I placed these OCX control in my custom desktop however the buttons are not get enabled after login an agent.

When testing with out of the box desktop, those buttons are enabled after login.

Is there any other coding I need to perform after using these OCX in my custom desktop?

Regards,

Pavan

The CTI Toolkit Combo Desktop uses the .NET Cil You can’t just use the OCX control with the .NET Cil.

You have to use the COM Cil.

If you want to modify the C# combo desktop to add an agent greeting button you will have to create a button on the form and put the code behind it yourself. 

pavanpardeshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi David,

I have checked the 8.5.3 and 9.0.3 NetCIL for Agent Greeting function.

There is no method describing SetAgentGreetingAction on Agent object.

Developer guide for both version states that this method is available  on agent object.

Am I missing something? Do we need to install some plugin-software on developer machine?

Regards,

Pavan

Despite showing SetAgentGreetingAction in C#, the SetAgentGreetingAction is only supported for COM and C++ Cils.

See the Release notes for UCCE 8.5 section on Agent Greeting.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_5_1/release/notes/icm85rlsnts.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: