cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wallboard for CUCM

Doug Johnstone
Level 4
Level 4

Has anyone ever implemented a Wallboard for CUCM and not UCCX solution?

Especially with the native queing now in CUCM, this has been asked about a few times.

I think we should be able to access the database ok but not sure how easy it would be to implement.

Thoughts anyone?

Doug

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Doug,

I know we run custom SQL scripts against our UCCX for reporting it should be a similar process for CUCM since that's essentially what RTMT does.  As long as you have the sa account your first setup during install running SQL queries against the database should be easy.

Stefan

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

glostertelekom
Level 1
Level 1

We have a full wallboard for cucc e-mail ne for details Szekeres.viktor@gloster.huV

Szekeres Viktor - mobilrol küldve

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:02 AM, doug.j@virgin.net <community@cisco.com>

Hi,

Thanks for your message but the wallboard is for the CUCM Publisher, there will be no Contact Centre application involved with this.

Doug

Unless you custom make one I believe the only wallboard available is for UCCX.  Until CUCM fully engulfs UCCX I doubt there will be an official release.

Hi Stefan,

I agree, it has to be a custom build.

I am trying to get an idea on how much time it would take to implement a solution, based on how easy it is to access the Publisher database.

Doug

Doug,

I know we run custom SQL scripts against our UCCX for reporting it should be a similar process for CUCM since that's essentially what RTMT does.  As long as you have the sa account your first setup during install running SQL queries against the database should be easy.

Stefan

Thanks Stefan

Hi Dough,

We have an application MARS CUCM Wall Board which integrates with the Call Manager.

Cisco UCCX / UCCE is NOT required for this application.

If calls are queued at CUCM’s Hunt Pilot/Hunt List and routed to agent/s based on configured routing logic then MARS CUCM Wallboard displays the Hunt Pilot/Hunt List statistics and Agent Phone status (Idle/Busy).

MARS CUCM Wall Board monitors the enterprise PRI line/s also and provide online status provided the gateway is configured as MGCP.

The application can be accessed via a windows desktop based application.

For details you can contact me at pranjol.s@parsec-tech.com

That link comes up as not found when I select it, is there another?

Steve Brokenshire

Civic Offices

Knoll Street

Cleethorpes

DN35 8LN

Tel: 01472323968

Email: steve.brokenshire@nelincs.gov.uk

ISI infortel has reports I have some samples from them for their native call queiing feature in ccm. Metropolis also has it. You can just google them and contact if needed