Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse getQueues() returns 404

atanasmatev
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using the Cisco Finesse APIs to retrieve all the queues an agent belongs to. If I login with an agent and then browse to: http://finesse_ip/finesse/api/User/5001010/Queues, I can see an XML with the details of all agent queues. However the following piece of code returns error 404 (Not Found).

handleUserLoad = function (userevent) {

agentq = user.getQueues( {

onLoad : _handleQueueLoaded,

onError : _handleQueueError

});

}

user = new finesse.restservices.User({
id: id,

onLoad : handleUserLoad,

onChange : handleUserChange

});

The getQueues() function falls into the onError branch every time and for every user. Any clues?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

Try getting the Queues for a Supervisor. Getting Queues for an Agent is not supported.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

Try getting the Queues for a Supervisor. Getting Queues for an Agent is not supported.

Hi,

If I am logged in as an agent the Web query for other users works fine. I don't need to use supervisor/administrator credentials:

http://finesse_server.ip/finesse/api/User/5001010/Queues

I am logged in as user 5001001 and can make queries for all contact center users.

If I can query the web server, why would the JS wrapper wouldn't work?

Thanks.

getQueues for non-supervisor agents is not supported.

Any thoughts about how can we develop an agent widget which shows all queues and the agents who belong to these queues in real time? The only option I see is using the getQueues() function ... but apparently it is not supported for non-supervisors.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: