Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Gadget Creation with Angular and Bootstrap

adrian_williams
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Here's a fun one.  I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to create a gadget using the AngularJS framework with Bootstrap objects? In my efforts thus far, I continue to run into problems with importing any library (and file for that matter) that exists outside of the root directory of the gadgetry. So trying to use anything that has subdirectories in structure has been a complete fail.  Am I missing something?  Is this possible? And if so, are there any good examples out there of how to do it?

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

The WorkflowSampleGadget uses bootstrap.js and uses a subdirectory of the gadget \bootstrap\2.3.2\js for the bootstrap.min.js file

So you are certainly able to import the library from a subdirectory:

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

The WorkflowSampleGadget uses bootstrap.js and uses a subdirectory of the gadget \bootstrap\2.3.2\js for the bootstrap.min.js file

So you are certainly able to import the library from a subdirectory:

dlender,

Thanks for the reply...can you point me to a location I can get the code from?  My searches for WorkflowSampleGadget are coming up dry....

Thanks,

Adrian

Hi dlender,

I have the gadget hosted on a Finesse server.  When I upload the bootstrap.min.js, do I also have to create the subfolder directory (\bootstrap\2.3.2\js) under /files?  Or just upload boostrap.min.js straight to /files?

Thanks!

Hi Michael,

Follow the directory structure as,

/files/yourgadgetname/bootstrap/2.3.2/js

So create a folder with your gadget name under /files and then upload your bootstrap and angular files.

Hope it solves your question..

Regards,

Daniel Inbaraj J.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: