Views
Helpful
Replies

using license dump for CUPI

mmitchell2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am attempting to use the license dump API that is a part of CUPI. I can successfully make REST requests to various calls like vmrest/ports and vmrest/version however I cannot make a request to vmrest/licensestatuscounts. I need to get all of the 5 subsections of licensing to a database.

This the URL I am attempting to use for the license dump:

https://<ip addr>:8443/vmrest/licensestatuscounts

According to the following link this should work however I keep getting a 404 errors The requested resource is not available. which leads me to believe that the REST call is available.

Cisco Unity Connection Provisioning Interface (CUPI) API -- License Dump APIs - DocWiki

1 Reply 1

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As of v9, UCM and Unity Connection licensing is no longer managed locally on each machine, but centrally via the Enterprise Licensing Manager service.  As a result, the /licensestatuscounts APIs which queried licensing info stored on Unity Connection in versions up to v8.6 are no longer present.

A corresponding API on ELM for programmatic query/management of license data is has not yet been published...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: