cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

place of jar files

phanivenigalla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I am working on Call studio 9.x project.

I have sayItsmartSpanish.jar file, if place that jar file in Application/Java/lib folder I am getting validation success. But when I deploy the same in to server I am getting Problem loading classes in Audium Exception.

if i delete the jar file from Application/Java/lib folder and place in C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime_9.0.1-SNAPSHOT\CATALINA_HOME\webapps\CVP\WEB-INF\lib this folder i am getting validation errors.

Where do i need to put sayItsmartSpanish.jar file in call studio server?

Please advise.

Thanks

Phani.

6 Replies 6

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

*If you're getting an error message, what does the error.log on the vxml

server say?

*If you want to use the jar file for all your studio and vxml server

apps, then place the jar file in these 3 locations.

Studio (then restart studio)

C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_x.x.x.-SNAPSHOT\lib

VXML Server (then restart VXML Server service)

C:\Cisco\CVP\VXMLServer\common\lib

Studio Debugger:

C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.debug.runtime_x.x.x-SNAPSHOT\AUDIUM_HOME\common\lib

Thanks,

I have Spanish sayItsmart.jar files should I need to copied into C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_x.x.x.-SNAPSHOT\SayItSmartPlugins\lib folder.

Do I need to copy velocity*.jar files in this path C:\Cisco\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_x.x.x.-SNAPSHOT\lib?

eLoyalty® a TeleTech Company

Phani Venigalla | Principal IVR | CTI & Speech Solutions

6500 River Place Blvd, Building 2, Suite 301 | Austin, TX 78730 | USA

720.375.3349 (mobile) | www.eloyalty.com<http://www.eloyalty.com/>

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

This is all well documented in the reference manual:

Programming Guide for Cisco Unified CVP VXML Server and Cisco Unified

Call Studio 9.0(1)

I am getting this error in Global Error Log

There has been an error with the http session: a request was made due to an event caught in the root document that refers to a session that has already ended. URI: /CVP/Server

And error log shows error.badfetch. at the subdialog return element.

Please advise.

eLoyalty® a TeleTech Company

Phani Venigalla | Principal IVR | CTI & Speech Solutions

6500 River Place Blvd, Building 2, Suite 301 | Austin, TX 78730 | USA

720.375.3349 (mobile) | www.eloyalty.com<http://www.eloyalty.com/>

Is this connected to the jar issue ? It doesn’t seem to. Please open a different thread.

Hemal

abdulwahe
Level 1
Level 1

We were facing the same issue once we tried to add.Jar file that is compiled with greater version than call studio/ eclipse. Please compare the jar version of both components (. jar and call studio) and try to add .Jar file complied on lower version of Java.

You can check the jar version which calls, studio is using by

Menu>Help>About Cisco Unified Call Studio>Configuration Details then find line written as 'java.runtime.version='

I am working on Call Studio 8.5 and its default jre version is '1.5.0_12-b04'

Reference :

What version of Java is running in Eclipse? - Stack Overflow

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: