cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Report - CSQ Rollover

JasonPitre
Level 1
Level 1

We have some CSQ’s that are setup to roll over to another CSQ if no Agents are available or they remain in queue for a certain length of time.  The Managers are requesting a report that shows how many calls are actually rolling over as part of this setup.  I can see when an Agent transfers a call into another CSQ, but I can’t find anything that shows me unanswered calls that roll over to another CSQ without first being answered.

Can you point me in the right direction? Is this a custom report?

1 Reply 1

tannerezell
Level 1
Level 1

There is no truly good way to determine the information you need. If in your environment you do not use the Dequeue step, you can use the Calls Dequeued metric on reports. When you see this statistic (from scripts that do not utilize the Dequeue Step) you are seeing a caller being answered by a queue and dequeued from other queues they are in.

In a scenario where there is only one roll over queue you can count on this information. If there are multiple, it becomes a bit fuzzier.

The only way I know of is to add additional logic to your scripts and appropriate markers so you may run a custom report against it.

HTH

Tanner Ezell

CTI Logic