Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Variable Max Length

arulselvanj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can you tell max length of each individual call variable in finesse?

I heard total sizes for ECC Variable is 2000 Bytes, but how it is isolated for individual call variables?

Thanks,

Arul

7 Replies 7

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

Call variables 1-10 are max 40 bytes each.

ECC variables do not have a max length other than the total of 2000 bytes.

Hi David,

Would the following be correct

a) If using default Finesse Call Control gadgets, I'm restricted to 20 call/ECC variables

b) If using custom Finesse, I can display up to 10 call variables of 40 bytes each and xx ECC variables as long as less than 2000 bytes? 

Thanks!

-JT-

Correct.

David,

can you clarify above question, because we have the requirement, 400 char string need to pass from IVR to finesse application over the variable..........

From the UCCE Configuration Guide http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ipccenterprise8_0_2/configuration/icm802cfg.pdf

An ECC variable can be either a scalar variable or an array element, each with a maximum

length of 210 bytes.

Sorry I mispoke earlier.  There is a max length of 210 bytes for a ecc scalar variable or array element.

Here is a newer Installation and upgrade guide (for 10.0) which has the same info about configuring ecc variables that have a max length of 210 bytes each scalar or array element.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/icm_enterprise/icm_enterprise_10_0_1/Installation/Guide/UCCE_BK_U3311A55_00_unified-cce-installation-upgrade.pdf

arulselvanj
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks David,

As per your statement, ECC variable don't have any max length other than 2000 Byte, but when we create ECC variable not able to set more than 200 Bytes in ICM.

Is it require any specific configuration to make single ECC variable to be more that 1000 Bytes.

Thanks,

Arul

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: