Views
Helpful
Replies

How get information to an abandoned call on a queue

KandyOtero
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm developing a visual basic application integrated with UCCX, this is an app to a emergencies medical system.

The UCCX have some queues with agents assigned, when a caller abandon a call, through finesse I get a notification to get the caller id and the agents may do a return call.

My problem are on the abandoned call when this call is not assigned to an agent because all of them are busy for example.

The finesse expert says me that is no possible to read any queue information, and perhaps with an report y can get this caller id on realtime.

Any Ideas?

Best Regards Kandy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kandy,

Your wallboard user probably only has access to SELECT on a couple of the real-time tables.

You could probably create a new DB user that has the proper table, but I don't know where to direct you for that - my experience with UCCX is very limited, I've mostly worked in UCCE.

Once you do get a working connection, I would be VERY careful with how often you query the call detail tables. Done too often you will be putting a heavy load on the system.

-Jameson

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Kandy,

I've done this on a UCCE system before - there are indicators in the UCCE Termination_Call_Detail table that show when a specific caller abandons in queue. 

A quick glance at the UCCX database schema (http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/user/guide/uccx85dbschema.pdf) shows the "ContactCallDetail" and "ContactQueueDetail" tables, which have fields identifying abandoned callers.  You should be able to develop reports on these tables to give the list of callers abandoning in queue.

-Jameson

Hi Jameson

I'm using the wallboard user but i get a permision problem. What db user may use to read this tables?

2014-05-14 19_30_36-Microsoft Access - uccx Wallboard _ Base de datos (Access 2007 - 2010).png

Best Regards Kandy

Kandy,

Your wallboard user probably only has access to SELECT on a couple of the real-time tables.

You could probably create a new DB user that has the proper table, but I don't know where to direct you for that - my experience with UCCX is very limited, I've mostly worked in UCCE.

Once you do get a working connection, I would be VERY careful with how often you query the call detail tables. Done too often you will be putting a heavy load on the system.

-Jameson

Thanks for your help