cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx & Jabber Persistent Login & Single Sign-On

CHRIS KALETH
Level 5
Level 5

We recently configured SSO using ADFS 2.0 for our WebEx and Jabber/Connect (cloud) solutions and having a couple issues with the identification and persistent logins.

1) When I am hosting or attending a webex meeting and have recently logged into Webex (website or Jabber) and start my meeting with another person in my company who also has accessed the webex site (i.e Webex should know who we are) both of us are prompted to enter our Name and Email address in the WebEx site but if we don't and click "Host Log in" or "My Webex" it takes us right to the meeting.  How can we get us to bypass this page and attend the meeting directly (it is confusing to our staff?  Also, I've noticed when starting/attending a webex from Jabber it goes right into the meeting (we use Lync in production and beta testing Jabber)

2) How can we extend the duratation so if we don't access the Webex site every 20 minutes it knows who we are and doesn't bring up our ADFS splash page to login? 

Thanks,

2 Replies 2

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ckaleth,

Please refer the  "Sign In and Meeting Issues" and "Cisco Jabber"  sections of the Cisco WebEx Meetings Server Troubleshooting Guide.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Thanks but this is for Meeting Server (not Cloud).  The documents don't discuss our issues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: