cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI Server - CALL_QUEUED_EVENT

john.geary
Level 1
Level 1

We are attempting to acquire a record when a call is queued in a UCCE environment (indication of calls waiting).  So far it looks to be called the CALL_QUEUED_EVENT and it should come from the CTI Server.  This being said, we don't seem to get the event in our application and or the CTI test application. 

Right now our routing has our calls going to CVP then queuing to a skill group within UCCE, eventually you get an in queue message and finally to an agent if we log one in.  During this whole progress I do not see the CALL_QUEUED_EVENT, we get nothing till the call reaches an agent. Using our app and the test app we have attempted to ask for all data, and we do get basic things like call begin events and so on. 

Just curious if anyone has any idea's on how to get these events (queue and dequeue).

Thanks in advance.

John

4 Replies 4

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

You do not get the CALL_QUEUED_EVENt with UCCE. It is only supported for TDM ACDs.

Is there any way for an application to get a notification that there is a call in queue on a UCCE environment?  I know the IPCC Supervisor Desktop does some polling to get this information and seems to show both calls waiting and longest waiting caller.  However I believe the Supervisor Desktop connects to the CTI OS Server and we are attempting to go directly to the CTI server.

Are there any records or queries I can use to get more information that just poof the call just magically got answered at an ACD queue?

Thanks again

John

You can get statistics for Calls in Queue but not access to the queued calls themselves. See QUERY_SKILL_GROUP_STATISTICS_REQ

Sounds good, we did try that but we are trying to get a little more information about a call before it hits an agent on a per call basis.  Another question along the same lines.

Can we send any special data using a script or variables that would get spit out the CTI server data feed?  Looking to possibly use a custom script to send a notification any sort through the CTI stream when a call hit a specific area of the script?  I know its a long shot, but figured I would ask.

I do find it odd that Cisco does not support the queue and dequeue event on the larger UCCE when they do on the smaller UCCX, but it is what it is I guess. 

Thanks again.

John

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: