Views
Helpful
Replies

"osd mode: indicators"

vidar.hauglien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I know this was asked for in 2011 (OSD status indiactors), but i was wondering if it is now possible to activate the limited OSD mode that is shown when using Cisco Touch, or at least simulate that a Cisco Touch panel is paired to activate the limited OSD mode?  Does it exist any documentation for the pairing process?  This is for Crestron Integration.

- Vidar Hauglien

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This might be possible with the following command:

xConfiguration Experimental SystemUnit MenuType: <Auto, Indicators, Interactive>

However if you enable it to use "indicators", it will display the following on the codec if no touch panel is used.

Connection with the touch screen is lost

> Ok

> Unpair and restart

If you want to use this, you might want to contact your Cisco Account Manager and see if they can open a feature request to disable the touch panel warning.  I know they did this for the new SX80 when anyone would like to use it with an external control system such as Crestron or AMX.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Vidar,

You can find the related documentation here -

https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/telepresence/av-integrator/home/

Hi.

This is not in the documentation, that is why i ask here.

- Vidar

This might be possible with the following command:

xConfiguration Experimental SystemUnit MenuType: <Auto, Indicators, Interactive>

However if you enable it to use "indicators", it will display the following on the codec if no touch panel is used.

Connection with the touch screen is lost

> Ok

> Unpair and restart

If you want to use this, you might want to contact your Cisco Account Manager and see if they can open a feature request to disable the touch panel warning.  I know they did this for the new SX80 when anyone would like to use it with an external control system such as Crestron or AMX.

Thanks! This is exactly what i was after.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: