cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to start video conferencing automatically when join button is clicked in web ex web page?

DevGuru1993
Level 1
Level 1

If a meeting scheduled by a host and if host invites a attendee, the attendee will receive the mail. The requirement is that when the attendee click that link given in mail, automatically the video conferencing should be started in the web ex meeting application with out any user interaction like clicking videoicon.PNG  icon in the application and it should be in full screen mode without clicking the full screen mode button.

Please help if anybody had done it already or if you know it by knowledge.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

For security purposes, the camera must be enabled manually by the attendee. There is no Cisco WebEx supported method to automate this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

For security purposes, the camera must be enabled manually by the attendee. There is no Cisco WebEx supported method to automate this.

Hi Nathan,

Unforutnately I'm having this problem. My Camera is turned on everytime I log into a Webex.

Do you have any clue how I can stop this from happening?

Regards,

Hugo

Hello,

It is my understanding that video sharing will not begin automatically. The technical support team would be able to assist further with any concerns relating to the standard WebEx application.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: