Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR System Report - Traffic Summary Report

ab_neetha1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am looking for an API for generating Traffic summary report based on "Day of Month". We can generate manually from CAR but I would like to automate this using AXL or SOAP API.

Is this available for Cisco Call manager version 8.6?

If so could any one please provide the details. If not any alternative for automating this task would be fine.

I appreciate your help on this.

Regards,

Neetha

1 Reply 1

amoherek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Neetha,

I believe the API you are referring to is the Serviceability CDRrondemand API - https://developer.cisco.com/site/collaboration/management/uc-manager-serviceability/overview/what-is-serviceability/

The CDRrondemand API requests are throttled at a low number which means getting a day’s worth of CDR files could take a long time. However, if you choose to use CDR Manager to directly S/FTP the files to your server (without the API), then UCM will keep track of which files have been sent to your server, retry sending files if there is an interruption, and send only files you have not received.

The CDRondemand API does not have all of these benefits, so most developers use the S/FTP method instead.

Full instructions to configure CDR Manager to use S/FTP method can be found here - Cisco Unified Serviceability Administration Guide, Release 8.6(1) - Configuring CDR Repository Manager [Cisco Unified Co…

Thanks,

Adrienne

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: