cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording calls on media sense at time i want

Thiago Gandara
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team, i´d like to know if it is possible on Cisco Media Sense 10.0, start a recording at the time that the person who is making the call want, not all the conversations, only that the person wants.

Thanks,

Thiago

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Selective Recording is a function of JTAPI/TAPI not MediaSense. I suggest you post your question in the JTAPI forum regarding Selective Recording via JTAPI.

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/collaboration/call-control/jtapi

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

I believe what you are referring to is called "selective recording". It has to be invoked via a TAPI/JTAPI request to call manager to start recording a specific already-established call.

Yes that´s right! But how can i do that, what i need?

Thanks,

Selective Recording is a function of JTAPI/TAPI not MediaSense. I suggest you post your question in the JTAPI forum regarding Selective Recording via JTAPI.

https://communities.cisco.com/community/developer/collaboration/call-control/jtapi

ruimartins1000
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,

Can you confirm that even on MediaSense version 10.5 is still not possibel to start a recording when a person need?

For instance , with a UCCX + finesse integration, I want to achieve with MediaSense that the Agent can actively start a recording of a call.

Thanks,

Rui

Rui,

You are right. There is still no way for the Agent to kickoff a recording event from the Finesse desktop.

If this is critical for your customer, reach out to me at anilve@cisco.com and we can discuss a possibility of a partner solution that might work as a Finesse gadget to get you this functionality.

Thanks,

Anil Verma

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: