cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting lost Call

ermoshinp
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry for my english. I developing cti os application on delphi with cti os manager . Usualy all work fine, but i have next situation. CTI OS manager distribute task to agents. The agen recive call (CallType=eCTypeOOReservationPreview) and User closing application (in test mode, for debugging - may be application crash, user error and etc). User again start application, login, and agent already in state eTalking. Question: how to pick up exist Call? How to obtain UniqueObjectID for get Call object? Or what to do in this situation?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Actually you probably dont need the OnSnapshotDeviceConf event but rather the OnSnapshotCallConf event.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

Are you using the CTIOS Toolkit? If so, which CIL are you using? When the agent logs in you should automatically get a snapshot of any calls at the agent’s device.

You should see an OnSnapshotDeviceConf event. Do you see the call in the call grid when the application restarts?

Actually you probably dont need the OnSnapshotDeviceConf event but rather the OnSnapshotCallConf event.

Thank you dlender. The OnSnapshotCallConf event work fine. I using cit os client 8.5. I use not grid. The OnSnapshotCallConf provide UniqueObjectID field.