cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need to obtain SkillGroupName; currently never receive OnSkillInfoEvent.

Casey Campbell
Level 1
Level 1

For the ctiSession object, we call GetAllSkillgroups. We get the right number of groups. Then we did GetAllProperties for each group. We get all properties except the SkillGroupName.

We even tried EnableSkillGroupStatistics for each group and enable all messages in SetMessageFilter. We get events like OnNewSkillGroupStatisticsEvent, QueryAgentStateConf, AgentPreCallEvent, etc. However, we never got the OnSkillInfoEvent which is required to get the SkilGroupName.

4 Replies 4

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

Is this a filter mode application or an agent mode? Do you see the Queue Name in the out of box CTIOS Agent Desktop CTI Toolkit Statistics Queues grid?

If this is a filter mode application did you use the FilterTarget=SkillGroupStats? Does your filter include message type eSkillInfoEvent?

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

I wrote a quick filter mode app that receives skillgroupstatistics but I dont get the SkillInfoEvent either.  I am checking with CTIOS Engineering to see if this is supported for filter mode app.

dlender, thanks for investigating this for me, I'm interested to hear the response from CTIOS Engineering.

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

I escalated the issue to CTIOS Engineering and they said:

“basically, CTIOS sends this event to CIL when agent logs in and when there is some skill group config changes happen.

I tested both the scenarios here in my lab with your application and could able to see “eSkillInfoEvent” being received from CTIOS Server.”

I tested my filter mode sample and when I logged in an agent I could see the onSkillInfoEvent.

Did you login the agent after starting your filter mode application?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: