Views
Helpful
Replies

custom email / email templates

stanyolutskanov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello again,

I would like to ask how do I use a different email templates upon creation of a meeting. A saw a CreateMeetingRequest>MetaData>SessionTemplateType>Use which is a String property. Is that it? What are my options?

What about customized emails? How do I start and where can I read about it.

Thanks,

Stanyu

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stanyu,

Meeting Templates —Lets you view templates that you or your site administrator saved on your WebEx service Web site. The templates contain meeting settings. You can select the template that meets your needs. Meeting templates are available only if site administration settings allow hosts to use templates for Outlook.

I would request you to refer thie url - Cisco WebEx Messenger Administrator's Guide for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Stanyu,

Meeting Templates —Lets you view templates that you or your site administrator saved on your WebEx service Web site. The templates contain meeting settings. You can select the template that meets your needs. Meeting templates are available only if site administration settings allow hosts to use templates for Outlook.

I would request you to refer thie url - Cisco WebEx Messenger Administrator's Guide for related information.

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: