cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Significant delay in CTIOS Events

yogeshkumarlog
Level 1
Level 1

I have .net 3rd party call control application. All the request from my application to CTIOS server are working fine. But events are coming after significant delay.

For eg if I get a call to my IP communicator then after 1-2 mins I get the event in my application for the same.

Cisco agent desktop also facing little lag but is not as significant as in my application.

Is there any way through which I can figure out whether the server sending the event after delay or is there any issue with my application

2 Replies 2

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

The issue is likely with your application.  You can check the CTIOS Server log to see if it shows any delay.  Also check your ctios client log for clues to delay.  Also, try using the .NET Combo desktop and see if you have delays.

Hi Yogesh,

Which SubscriberList Enum option are you using?

I have attached the possible values list.

SubscriberEnum.jpg

You may want to check the samples they provide with the installation pkg. I like to use the AllAgents sample in order to see if my requests were received and processed correctly by CTIOServer.

Regards,

Vinicius F. Marchezini

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: