Views
Helpful
Replies

Social Miner APIs for third-party integrations

Ammara Bokhari
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know about SocialMiner available APIs for third party integrations ASAP?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Geevarghese Cheria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ammara,

Thiniking that you are trying to integrate with Facebook and Twitter as the third party.  It is mentioned that

When responding to Facebook and Twitter social contacts, agents now have the capability to invite end customers to join them in a chat  session by clicking on an 'Insert Chat Invitation' button.

The Insert Chat Invitation button appears in the Twitter and Facebook reply templates after a Chat Invitation Feed has been defined.

Agents click this button to insert a placeholder into a tweet or  facebook post that is sent to the customer. The customer clicks on the  link in the agent's post to enter the chat session.

SocialMiner supports integration with most user-generated content sites using standard RSS. SocialMiner also supports direct integrations to Twitter® and Facebook®.
Setup and configuration of SocialMiner to monitor Twitter and Facebook require good working knowledge of those sites. For background information on these sites, review the following Mashable resources:

The Twitter Guide Book

The Facebook Guide Book

Please refer the following URLs

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Hi Geevarghese,

Thanks for your response.

No, regarding integration, I was referring to SocialMiner integration with other external, third party application or systems like CRM or any other.

Hi Ammara,

I was able to find in the following doucment SocialMiner 2: When is a reply not a reply?  that to Allow for integration with enterprise software applications like CRM systems is one of the goal in the architecture.

This Url also tells SocialMiner Development Challenge #1 some related info .

Thanks and Regards,

Geevarghese

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: