cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Post Survey on UCCX 10

hamed1900
Level 1
Level 1

In CAD, we had modified the "end" button, so as soon Agent pressed the "end" it would dial another trigger, so the caller could participate in the survey. In Finesse we cannot do it, Cisco moved backward in few things with Finesse.

Has anyone got any idea how we can implement it?

Thanks,

Hamed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

You could create your own Finesse gadget that has a button to transfer the call to a survey. User (agent) would have to not use the End call in the Cisco provided CallControl gadget.

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

You could create your own Finesse gadget that has a button to transfer the call to a survey. User (agent) would have to not use the End call in the Cisco provided CallControl gadget.

Thanks for your reply.

Is there any sample that I can reuse? or do you have any document whichI can use? I am not a developer not sure how to do that.

Thanks,

Hamed

This forum is for developers.  You need to be familiar with html and javascript to create Finesse gadgets.

I have attached a sample SetCallVariableSampleGadget which has a single step transfer example.

Hello Diender,

Thank you, this is useful. But could you provide me The sample Gadget in Finesse 10.5 version?

Thanks

Andy

Hi David,

Would this be possible through Finesse workflow (UCCX) or custom gadget is the only way to achieve this at the moment?

Thanks!

-JT-

You would need to create a Finesse gadget.

Hi,

Does this gadget work in UCCX 10.6?

I need to perform a Blind Transfer inside a Workflow after the call finishes. Reading about Single Step Transfer, I found the following:

https://developer.cisco.com/media/finesseDevGuide2/CFIN_RF_DBBA942F_00_dialog-initiate-a-single-step.html

"This API applies only to Unified CCE deployments. If you try to use this API on a Finesse deployment with Unified CCX, Finesse sends the following API error: INVALID ACTION TRANSFER_SST"

The only solution I've found is to make a Consult Call Request and complete the transfer as fast as possible...

Thanks

Hi Ramon,

This new "Post Call Treatment"-feature of UCCX 11.0 is not based on a gadget.

In order to trigger the post-call treatment you have to enable the ‘PostCallTreatment’ ECC variable in your script.

Goswin

Response Signature

Hi All,

I found this article on Cisco which is now available for Finesse Desktop using UCCX 11

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/119428-technote-uccx-00.html

It mentions post call survey is not supported/available for IPPA. Loved to know when this will be supported for IPPA.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Yav

Laith Ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

Is there any update on this?

We need this requirement for our customer.

FYI - There is a new "Post Call Treatment"-feature in UCCX 11.0

Post Call Treatment allows Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) to provide treatment to an ICD call once the agent ends the call from the Finesse Desktop.

Post Call Treatment can be used for use cases such as transferring the call to a survey for customer feedback.

Release Notes for Unified Contact Center Express Solution Release 11.0(1)  - Cisco Unified Contact Center Express [Cisco…

Response Signature

Hi,

I have problem to understand the logic of this guide: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-express/119428-technote-uccx-00…

Something is forgot during the examples of configuration.

Does anybody tried to reproduce this example?

Best regards,

Daniel

Daniel Sobrinho

Hi Daniel,

Did you have any luck with getting your UCCX environment working with a post call survey?

Best,

Amir

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: