cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Extracting arf content from NBRStorageService.downloadNBRStorageFile response

manojasela
Level 1
Level 1

hi i am using a c# client .I manage to get the storage access ticket and got a  web response using NBRStorageService.downloadNBRStorageFile.How to extract arf content from the response and save it to a local folder because there are two files a text file and arf content encoded as binary. If i save whole content as a arf file and open it will displays a message saying file format is not valid choose *.arf file. Are there any better way to do that?

many thanks.

4 Replies 4

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The response for this command is in a multipart HTTP transaction. You should be able to find sample code for multipart parsing in C#. I do not have any sample code or tutorials to share for this, but you will need to save just the ARF part's binary data as the arf file.

manojasela
Level 1
Level 1

hi thank you so much for your quick reply we manage to download a arf file using HttpContentMultipartExtentions Methods.

Hi Manoj,

Could you please share sample code in C# , to download a arf file using HttpContentMultipartExtentions Methods.

I am trying the same but getting errors.

Or could you please provide me reference link.

Hi Manoj,

I have built a PHP package for NBR API. Please visit this URL for more information GitHub - rsathishtechit/webex: PHP WebEx package for XML and NBR API's.

Let me know if you need any help on this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: