cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Finesse Login by LDAP user problem

vincent.stng
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I have a problem in Finesse Login, using the same Phone and setting in Call Manager and UCCX, a Local User Could Login Finesse, but a LDAP user cannot Login Finesse. Could Any one tell me why? Thank you

Andy

8 Replies 8

girishv
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CCX & Finesse do not distinguish between local CUCM users and CUCM LDAP users.

Please open a case with TAC and provide the logs for further debugging.

when login to finesse desktop I got the following error:

"A generic sign-in error has occurred. (Error code Invalid Authorization User Specified)"

What will be the cause of it?

Same problem here

Vaijanath Sonvane
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Today I have activated Cisco Finesse on UCCX and I am also facing the same problem. CUCM local users are able to login successfully but not the LDAP users. We are using version UCCX 10.5.1.10000-24.

Thanks,

Vaijanath

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

The problem is solved by referring to this bug:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuq09294

After removing the all the admin user rights in both CM and UCCX, need to wait for a few tens of minutes before it works.

But still, don't understand why there are difference between LDAP synchronized account with LDAP password authentication and local user End user account.

Our Local user account has the admin right but still can login finesse desktop.

Thanks you Siu for this information.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Vaijanath S.

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi

I have the  reverse problema i can login with LDAP users but can't login with cucm local users on Finesse.  I'm using cucm 11.0 and uccx 11.0.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

MC

any of you guys able to fix the problem "A generic sign-in error has occurred. (Error code Invalid Authorization User Specified)"?? running into this now. I removed admin/supervior/reporting right on the agent ID , rebooted servers. stil same issue

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: