cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mapping error code with error messages in CTIOS

yogeshkumarlog
Level 1
Level 1

I have .net based CTIOS Agent Desktop application.

In the application I want to Map error code with error message. So that I can show my custom message instead of cisco default error message.

For example following are the two error I have got from CTIOS server:

EventID:35 MessageID:eControlFailureConf MessageType:38 ErrorMessage:Error [10143] You must be in the Not Ready state to logout.

EventID:35 MessageID:eControlFailureConf MessageType:56 ErrorMessage:Error [10103] You must be Not Ready to make a call.  Please change to Not Ready and try again.

I want to know if there is a document which says 10142 is error A. and 10103 is Error B. Please point me to that document.

Also, if any one can guide me about the best way to parse the unique error code as ErrorMessage filed come as one text string which has both error code and error text.

3 Replies 3

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

There is no document on these CTIOS Messages.

dlender
Level 6
Level 6

You can try using the codes in the Peripheral Specific Support for IPCC in the CTIOS System Manager’s Guide, but all the codes are not listed.

For example, 10143 is not listed, but 10103 is.

yogeshkumarlog
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Lender.

I have one more doubt. What will be the best way to parse these error code from the event.

Currently I am retrieving the full error text by the line:

args.GetValueString(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_ERRORMESSAGE, out errMsg);

However I just want to retrieve the unique error code.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: