cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which version of CUCM supports new IP Phone CP-8811?

Jun Zhu
Level 1
Level 1

I'm going to make a test with the new CP-8811 desk phone, I downloaded the 8811 upgrade ".sgn" file and upgrade it to CUCM 8.5, but I can not find the 88xx series from the device list, I also tried version 9.1 and latest 10.5, unfortunately, 8811 still did not appear...

I tried to restart TFTP service and even CUCM, but got the same result.

Which version could support 8811?

4 Replies 4

Ahmed.E Ibrahim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Jun,

This model support CUCM Version 8.5(1)

Hi Ibrahim,

In the Cisco official document it says version 8.5(1) or later, but I tried in cucm 8.5(1), there is no CP-8811 even 88xx series phones in the device list after I uploaded the ".sgn" firmware pack for 88xx.

Hi Jun,

8811 can be supported from 8.5(1) and above. However the current available dev packs haven't included it yet. You will be able to see the new dev backs by end of Sept which will support this new added model.

direid
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The device pack that supports the Cisco IP Phone 8811 on Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.5(1) was released February 23, 2015. For more information, see Cisco Unified Communications Manager Device Package Compatibility Matrix - Current Cisco Unified Communications Manage….

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: