Views
Helpful
Replies

MVA Version 2.0 not able to call out.

Nitin Goel
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Can anyone please tell me how to resolve this issue of MVA which I am facing i.e. when trying to dial out after logging in through MVA App the call gets dropped after punching the number to be dialed. I have one debug and also the cause of failure but dont know how tp resolve it

VXML:/ContactingDest_SetupDone: Setup done status  = CS_DISCONNECT and the whole debug is like this

I have attached the full debug of ISDN Q931 and Application vxml all along with this email.

Please help me out

Thanks

Nitin Goel

7 Replies 7

Raghavendra G V
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Nitin,

could you please explain more detail about your issue with call flow so that we can understand the issue better?

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Hey Raghavendra,

Thanks for taking some time out for me.

The case is like this , when I try to dial the mva pilot number the application gets invoked and it asks for the remote destination number and after that the pin number. After that it asks to press 1 to dial a number and when after pressing 1 I give in the number which I want to dial out,be it any (inner or outer), the call just drops without any transfer.I already have all the route patterns on my call manager 8.5.1 an all the numbers are up.

I had attached the debug details in the post and I am also attaching the trace along with this mail.

I am guessing that the application is not able to transfer the call.

Thanks

Nitin Goel

When you say application is not transferring the call is it VXML, is it possible for you to share here.

please also share the logs with below debugs

debug voip app vxml all

debug voip ccapi all

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Hey,

Here I have those debugs which you wanted.PFA.

Thanks

Nitin Goel

From the logs i see disconnect cause as 38 looks like some config issue, please raise a case with TAC.

Sep 23 18:34:23.546 IST: //76425/E6E1B837914F/CCAPI/cc_api_call_disconnected:

Cause Value=38, Interface=0x1FBBB24, Call Id=76425

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Hey,

Yeah Raghavendra that is the same reason I was here to ask for help. See , cause code 38 means there is some network error or there are no channels left for the call to go, but the case is that the other calls are going just fine with the same PRI. I am using a whole PRI port for MVA so there is no chance of network outage.

Thanks

Nitin Goel

Hi Nitin,

I think this issue is not with VXML, you can contact Cisco TAC they will be able to help you.

Thank,

Raghavendra

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: