cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUPI.NET - JSON: Could not find member 'PostGreetingRecordingObjectId' on object of type CallhandlerTemplate

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

Ever since I'm dumping data from the error log, I'm getting those lines

08.10.2014 21:29:38 Exception received from unity connection connector JSON:Could not find member 'PostGreetingRecordingObjectId' on object of type 'CallHandlerTemplate'. Path '[0].PostGreetingRecordingObjectId', line 1, position 1514.

08.10.2014 21:29:38 Exception received from unity connection connector [ERROR] JSON serialization error: [CallHandlerTemplate]:Could not find member 'PostGreetingRecordingObjectId' on object of type 'CallHandlerTemplate'. Path '[0].PostGreetingRecordingObjectId', line 1, position 1514.

08.10.2014 21:29:38 Exception received from unity connection connector JSON:Could not find member 'PostGreetingRecordingObjectId' on object of type 'CallHandlerTemplate'. Path 'PostGreetingRecordingObjectId', line 1, position 1513.

08.10.2014 21:29:38 Exception received from unity connection connector [ERROR] JSON serialization error: [CallHandlerTemplate]:Could not find member 'PostGreetingRecordingObjectId' on object of type 'CallHandlerTemplate'. Path 'PostGreetingRecordingObjectId', line 1, position 1513.

It does work just fine though. I've not yet used the Post Recording Greeting Object from the template though as I'm setting this on my own. Happens both in 10.0 and 10.5.

1 Reply 1

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's thrown up from the JSON.NET library during HTTP response parsing - normally I run some automated tests to make sure there's never a property found in the JSON body that does not have a representation in the corresponding class instance - there's a couple that sneak in there over release but it doesn't break anything - but good to pick them up anyway.  This particular one is harder to find in an integration test since Connection doesn't send the value at all if it's not set in the template - as opposed to sending a blank value.

It'll be added in the next release.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: