Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Variables Layout per team ?

oksiazek
Level 5
Level 5

Hi ,

I have may be a silly question but as it is my first deployment of Finesse , I prefer to ask because I don't find anything about that in the documentation.

In my UCCX deployment , I have several script for different applications , so in some I can use Call Variables in order to send informations on the display of the agent and it is working fine but my issue is that for agents which are using another script so without any Call Variables as Finesse is using the Call Variables in the default Layout . So all field are presented to agents .

Previously with CAD , you have the opportunity to define Layout per team and then in that case you can specify the Call Variables that you want to use and define the one that you want to use per application/team .

How can we define a layout per team for the Call Variable ? like in CAD ?

Many thanks

Olivier

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tephipps
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is something that we are adding to Finesse 11.0 and it will behave similarly to how it worked in CAD. With Finesse 11.0, the Finesse Admin will define multiple layouts assigning each layout a name.  In the routing script, the user.layout ECC variable will be populated with the name of the layout and the agent will see that layout when the call is delivered.  If the layout isn't found, the default layout will be used.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

tephipps
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is something that we are adding to Finesse 11.0 and it will behave similarly to how it worked in CAD. With Finesse 11.0, the Finesse Admin will define multiple layouts assigning each layout a name.  In the routing script, the user.layout ECC variable will be populated with the name of the layout and the agent will see that layout when the call is delivered.  If the layout isn't found, the default layout will be used.

Hi,

Does it exist a work around for Finesse 10.5 ?

Thanks

Olivier

Unfortunately no workaround possible in UCCX 10.x

You'll have to upgrade to version 11.0 in order to have multiple call variable layouts.

Response Signature

Thanks goweemae. Same for UCCE I guess ?

Hi Olivier,

Yes, this was introduced in version 11.0 of Finesse:

Cisco Finesse Administration Guide Release 11.0(1) - Preface [Cisco Finesse] - Cisco

Cheers,

Goswin

Response Signature

ausjustin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Olivier

Have you fixed define a layout per team for the Call Variable on Finesse yet ?

can you share the knowledge ?

Many Thanks