Views
Helpful
Replies

Parameters on custom CUIC report are not updated after import to UCCX

joergwesely
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to create a custom report for UCCX 10.5.

I connected the development-CUIC (also 10.5) installation to the UCCX database and created a report definition and a report.

I exported the report and imported it to UCCX. This was working.

Then I improved my report definition and configured a relative range for the parameters by setting the date parameters for start end end to the same display name and marked one as start and one as end.

This is working within the development CUIC. But if I export this new report again, delete the existing report on UCCX an import again, the parameters are not updated. It seems like the report still uses the old report definition. I cannot delete the report definition because CUIC in UCCX does not have the menu points for Report definitions.

Any Idea what I'm doing wrong?

Kind Regards,

Jörg

3 Replies 3

Jorg,

Try updating the "Version" in the Report Definition in your dev CUIC, then export it again.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Hi Jameson,

Can you please tell me which Version must be updated. The filename or the XML file tag cuicpreport Version tage ?

Thanks for your help.

victor.ortizDD
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Before exporting the report. Modifiy in the report definition the version in the sheet version. Than you can export the report based on that definition. This will than finally update your modifications.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: