Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

E1 r2 hookflash

Hi I am having some trouble with the following scenario:

I have a voice Gateway connected to PSTN and to a third party IVR, this third party ivr is connected to the cisco voice gateway trough a e1 r2 digital... The problem I am facing is that when a call ingress from pstn and go to the IVR and the IVR needs to make a transfer it does not use a new channel to do that... It use the same Channel like a hookflash to transfer...

Is there any command on tcl to detect this hookflash event (200 ms aprox) disconnection event ?

Does the tcl recognize this disconnection as a hookflash or should I wait a normal disconnect event ?

I have seen an event ev_consult_request  on tcl programming guide could that ev works ??

Thanks in advance

Lisandro

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If it doesn't support then i don't think script can receive that event.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Raghavendra G V
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

HI Lisandro,

I think you can use below command to Enable hookflash feature event to be intercepted by the script and do the rest once you got the event.

infotag set evt_feature_report {[“no_”]event_names} 

• event_names—A list of application event names that define what events

should or should not be reported to an application when a call is active. An

event name with a “no_” prefix means not to report it. Possible values for

event_names are as follows:

– fax

– modem

– modem_phase

– hookflash

– onhook

– offhook

– media_inactivity

infotag get evt_feature_type  -- Returns the feature type string when a feature event is received.

Please refer TCL IVR programming guide for more information.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Thanks for your reply..  I will try it.  But let me ask something.. E1 does not support hookflash..  Would the tcl received the event anyways?

Thanks

Lisandro

If it doesn't support then i don't think script can receive that event.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

I was trying to get some ideas from old .. app-h450-transfer.2.0.0.9.tcl  ..

Because from debug could see that I am receiving a ev_disconnect   when the hookflash is done...so I should destroy de connections when I received the disconnect and check is the leg are still available after the hookflash delay 200ms

Let me ask you other question...I have another possibility I could configured on the IVR to replace the hookflash for a dtmf pattern.. Do you think if I received a call from pstn and connect to IVR, the ivr need to transfer, so its send some dtmf pattern could I received those dtmf and Identify the patter   while the call is connect? So the idea is while 2 legs are connected wait for example a dtmf "*#199” and if I received that pattern destroy the leg and make the transfer...

Do you thinks this should be easier??? I should also check that dtmf only come from IVR because the caller from PSTN also use dtmf to send a case number to the IVR....

Regards

Lisandro

Yes, after call is established you can collect digits from outgoing leg, once you got those digits you can destroy the connection and do the rest.

leg collectdigits leg_outgoing param

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Hi so well  I am collecting digit to the outgoing leg but Is there a way to keep waiting digit all the time (no timeout)..

So the call enters connect to the ivr the ivr ask some information and will only transfer the call if the information is wrong.  So the outgoing leg will only send me Dtmf only when it needs to transfer the call.  So is there a way to disable the timeout? So when the ivr send me some Dtmf I will be waiting for a ev_collect_digit_done because now the timeout (think is Cd 000)  trigger the event collection digits done.

In case there is no way to disable the timeout could I iterate until get a Cd 004.

Regards

Lisandro

you can try to set initialDigitTimeout to bigger value instead of default value 10.

– param(initialDigitTimeout)—Initial digit timeout value in seconds. The default is 10.

Thanks,

Raghavendra

Sorry didnt responde finally migrates to ccx

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: