cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot record using MediaSense in sandbox

Beena
Level 5
Level 5

How are we supposed to use the mediasense in the sandbox for recording video & audio? We tried making calls via jabber but none of the calls are archived. I tried the api to call an extension and record but the calls does not go through except for the extension that plays a video on call connect. But none of the calls gets recorded. Are we missing something or the sandbox is disabled to do any recording?

5 Replies 5

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Beena,

Are you still having issues with this? Could you please let us know which sandbox lab you are using so this functionality may be tested, and resolved.

Thank you,

Jacob Adams

It's the 'Cisco MediaSense' lab under Collaboration.

Able to make calls using jabber client & also dial 5555 for video as mentioned in the instructions. But none of the calls make it to MediaSense. MediaSense 'Search & play' does not list any of the calls. So we really cannot test any of the API's available to retrieve recordings from MediaSense.

Thanks,

Beena

Hello Beena,

I've booked out this lab and will comb through it's features and test some of the API's. If we find some issues, we can get them repaired. I will follow up with you on this forum once I have completed some testing on this lab. I plan on testing the issues you see, so we can resolve them.

Thanks,
Jacob

Hello Beena,

We are still testing this lab. I have encountered issues with logging into the Jabber client. Once we work through this, I will be able to test the recording functionality in MediaSense. Stay tuned.

Thanks,

Jacob 

Jacob,

Thanks for the update!

Thanks,

Beena

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: