Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Retrieve recording and document link of previous meeting in Webex Xml Api

Hi All,

I had start working on webex xml api for create ,delete and update meeting. I got every method very easily from this tutorial

https://developer.cisco.com/site/webex-developer/develop-test/xml-api/api-guide/. But i m stuck in to how to get url of recording and documents of previous session. I look in to the tutorial but it won't help me.

Please provide me code or any reference link so that i can resolve this issue.

Thanks Regards

Harpartap singh

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Recording link is available via XML API command lstRecording, part of the general session service. Shared document retrieval is not available, but they will be visible in the recording if they were shared in the session.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Recording link is available via XML API command lstRecording, part of the general session service. Shared document retrieval is not available, but they will be visible in the recording if they were shared in the session.

Hello Nathan Morrow,

Greetings for the Day!!

Thanks for your response i have check the method lstRecording. But for this we have to pass session key. How can i get session key for a meeting. Because when we create a meeting via xml api it just return meeting key.

So my question is how to get the session key of a meeting from meeting key ?

With regards

Harpartap singh

Hello,

You can call lstRecording without sessionKey, and you will get all available recordings. If you need a specific recording, meeting key and session key are the same value, just given different names to reflect the difference between Meeting Center meetings and Training Center/Event Center sessions.

Hello Nathan,

Thanks for your response you make my work easier,in future if i need your help i will post another message.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: