Views
Helpful
Replies

Moving from CAD to Finesse - triggering events

Maxim Denisov
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I'm using UCCX and thinking about migrating from CAD to Finesse. There is a corporate CRM which accepts HTTP events and draws web page on CAD integrated browser. How can move this to Finesse? I can configure browser pop action with URLs from HTTP events, this requires no changes on CRM side but on each action Finesse will create new popup and it is uncomfortably. I would like to see CRM page as a tab inside Finesse page but I have no clear vision how to update CRM page on triggered event.

Is there a best practice for this? Please point me in right direction.

Regards,

Maxim

3 Replies 3

ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5

You could create a gadget that could be placed in a tab, that would contain your CRM page. There is a sample gadget...

https://developer.cisco.com/docs/finesse/#!sample-gadgets 

You mention a triggered event. Are you referring to a workflow event?

Thank you for reply. I saw these sample gadgets and I think iframe is the simplest way to integrate existing CRM but I have no idea how to send event to CRM to update web page upon receiving a call.

Yes I mention workflow event .

Lets see if I understand the problem. You would like Finesse to trigger an event with your CRM from a Finesse event?

My first thought is if your CRM has an API for Finesse to access?

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: