cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

JTAPI and mid call features on CTIRD

simon.ogenblad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. I would really appreciate som help from you. Unfortunately I am not a developer and have done pretty much zero in Java, so my goal with this discussion is to determine if some things are possible to accomplish with Cisco JTAPI.

Our goal is to create an app for iPhone and iOS where we can do a blind transfer of the active call. This presupposes that:

* The call is an inbound call (the user has answered his cellphone)

* The call is routed through the users CTIRD in CUCM (version 9.1, soon to be upgraded to 10.5)

* The CTIRD has a preconfigured remote destination which routes the call to the users cellphone

So, now the questions:

To perform mid call features, such as blind transfer, on a CTIRD device it needs to have an active remote destination (if I understand this right). In this case the call is routed to the users cellphone correctly, but the remote destination is passive. Is it possible to set the preconfigured remote destination as active during the call and perform av blind transfer from the CTIRD via JTAPI?

Thank you so much for your replies in advance.

/ Simon

1 Reply 1

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Simon,

Can we have a short call to understand your requirement in more details ?

You can post your contact no / Email ID to pranjol.s@parsec-tech.com.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: