cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Mediasense Authentication

lespinsci
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am trying to log in to Mediasense using the Authentication API. I think I have all the necessary information correct but I get this error from the Server:

HTTP Status 500 - javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

type: Status report

message: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated

description: The server encountered an internal error (javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Has anybody encountered this problem?

3 Replies 3

bhaarora
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Leganson,

Hope you are doing well!

I am from Mediasense engineering team, I will be looking into this. Before I take this further, can you answer few quick questions to help us understand better about your setup?

1) Did you made sure you accepted the add certificate warning and proceeded with installing the certificate correctly?

2) Which Mediasense build are you working on?

3) Is it a single node or multimode set up?

3) Can you share me the API logs(from all the nodes) in a zip file to this id bhaarora@cisco.com.

Regards,

Bhawik Arora

Bhavic,

To answer your questions.

1) Did you made sure you accepted the add certificate warning and proceeded

with installing the certificate correctly?

No I did not do this. I was still exploring the setup. Do you think I will

have to install the certificate on the computer where my Finesse webapp

resides?

2) Which Mediasense build are you working on?

I haven't checked but I believe its a 9.x since we used all machines in our

lab is 9.x

3) Is it a single node or multinode set up?

Yes its multinode. The finesse web app is hosted on one host (10.2.0.111)

and the mediasense on (10.2.0.75)

Regards,

Lee

Lee,

Javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException usually appears when certificates are not properly added to the system while accessing a HTTPS URL. I would recommend you accept the add certificate warning that appears for the first time when you try to access Mediasense server either directly or through finesse set up. Let me know if this doesn't solve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhawik Arora

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: