Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUIC customization and real time

Hi I have some doubt about the customization of templates of CUIC .. I normally use 2 reports and would be great to have all the info in only one report.. Also I have total abandoned calls and total calls and I would like to add a column to display the ratio (Abandoned Calls / total calls)

What I need to now is this customization is supported by Cisco or not... and If not supported.. If in a future I need to open a TAC case for a problem on UCCX would TAC told me that they won´t work in my case because I have some customization made regardless the customization does not be the reason for the UCCX problem..??

I also would like to know if there any third party application that display some real time  and historical info all together ? and again any third party app that does not make loose the support of Cisco... I would like to know at which point is supported to take info from db by queries..

Thanks in advance

Lisandro Quinteros

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Lisandro,

Displaying information from two reports in a single screen can be done with CUIC Dashboards. I use these all the time to build wallboards, sometimes with data from 4 or more reports in a single screen. They're quite useful.

As for adding the (Abandoned Calls/total calls) ratio, depending on the report you may already have a field available for that called "Abandoned Percentage" or something similar. If the field is not already available, you would have to create it in the report definition. In order to change report definitions, you need an installation of CUIC Premium.

Cisco TAC does not support customized reports. However, having custom reports in CUIC should not prevent them from working on any other issues with your UCCX system - they just won't support issues specific to custom reports.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Lisandro,

Displaying information from two reports in a single screen can be done with CUIC Dashboards. I use these all the time to build wallboards, sometimes with data from 4 or more reports in a single screen. They're quite useful.

As for adding the (Abandoned Calls/total calls) ratio, depending on the report you may already have a field available for that called "Abandoned Percentage" or something similar. If the field is not already available, you would have to create it in the report definition. In order to change report definitions, you need an installation of CUIC Premium.

Cisco TAC does not support customized reports. However, having custom reports in CUIC should not prevent them from working on any other issues with your UCCX system - they just won't support issues specific to custom reports.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Jamenson, thanks for you reply.. I would now research about the dashboards..

Let me ask you a question on UCCX 9 to install CUIC Premium do I need UCCX Premium license too?

Or are separate licenses?

Lisandro

Lisandro,

The licenses are separate. CUIC Premium is a separate system, which you would install on a separate server or VM.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thanks for the reply... In the CUIC logging with UCCX admin I get a list of templates under REPORTS -->STOCK-->UCCX category that I think they are the stock templates.. But I do not have any real time report.. I went to cisco download page and they are available for download the stock reports.. and some stock real time reports..

But they all said CCE Templates.. where I could download all stock templates for UCCX including some real time reports too?

Lisandro,

Unfortunately there isn't much out there in the way of CUIC report templates for UCCX.

You can find a little more information about real-time reports in UCCX CUIC here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11742131/cuic-uccx-901-real-time-reports

If there aren't any built in real-time reports for UCCX, you will probably have to make them yourself on a CUIC Premium or Lab license.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Is there any trial version so could test and play before buying?? I have seen there is a NFR version but is paid.. the Idea would be is there is any 30 days demo to test before buying..

Lisandro,

There should be a free 60-day trial license. Talk to your Cisco rep about it.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Jamenson, thanks again for your help!

Lisandro

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: