Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent State Trace does not include Not Ready Codes

Gerry O'Rourke
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi,

I have Agent State Trace enabled for a specific number of agents.

The Agent State Trace Report (and I also reviewed the Agent State Trace Table) does NOT contain the Not Ready Events.

The Not Ready Events ARE included in the Event Detail Table, but I would also expect to see them in the Agent State Trace table / report.

Does anyone have any ideas why this might be the case?

Version: ICM 8.0(3)

Regards,

Gerry

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jameson,

Thanks for your help with this one. The root cause is that this issue is caused by a bug.

My coillegue opened up a TAC case and here is the bug details.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtn14139

Fixed with ICM8.0.3_ES7.exe

Gerry

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gerry,

Is it missing "EventName=2" lines entirely, or is it just not getting Reason Codes? I'm seeing Not Ready events in mine, running ICM 8.5.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Jameson,

There are no rows with EventName='2' or AgentState='2'

Lots of rows with EventName = 4,9,10,11,1 etc.

But no Not Ready Rows at all....

Gerry

Well now that is strange. I would check this registry setting:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\ICM\{Instance name}\Distributor\RealTimeDistributor\CurrentVersion\Logger\CurrentVersion\HistoricalData\Agent\EventDetail

It should be a REG_DWORD with value of 1. Checking it on every Logger and HDS wouldn't hurt. Have you looked for the EventName='2' rows on the Loggers and B-side HDS, or just your A-side HDS? What are your agents using for CTI? What kind of agent PG are you using?

-Jameson

-Jameson

Jameson,

Thanks for your help with this one. The root cause is that this issue is caused by a bug.

My coillegue opened up a TAC case and here is the bug details.

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCtn14139

Fixed with ICM8.0.3_ES7.exe

Gerry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: