Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Jabber SDK recoding video with Mediasense Problem

Hi

I try to recording the video conversation between the Jabber SDK via CUBE forking solution.

Unfortunately it not working, Video File cut off at 5:30 min and get the bad quality when play back.

Note : Video call is working fine and good quality

Can someone suggest me the solution to recording the video between Jabber SDK.

Best Regards

Boonpot

3 Replies 3

smupadhy
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you elaborate on what was tried - the configuration, complete call scenario, etc?

Thanks,

nitinsi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This issue relates to MediaSense when Jabber endpoints are used to make Video calls. Here MediaSense cut shorts the video at 5 min 30 sec because of lack of I-Frames generated by Jabber in the media stream as part of existing design.

All Cisco devices that were used till now used to periodically send I-Frames which MediaSense is currently expecting which broke the functionality since Jabber does not send any I-Frames usually after few initial I-Frames at the beginning of the call.

Following defect was raised to fix the issue and an official ES on 10.5 Release will be available on May 8 as per plan.

CSCut59398 (MediaSense recording cuts off video recording when using Jabber).

Thanks

Nitin Singh

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the helpful answer.

I will try and move this forum post to the Recordings (Mediasense) community space, as this information will be helpful to the developers there.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: