cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Screen is blank after login with error message "User has excessive device registrations"

matsperl
Level 1
Level 1

For the last couple of days if I try to login to Spark I only see a blank screen.

In the webconsole there is a HTTP request to some devices endpoint with 403 return code and a error message: "User has excessive device registrations".

Any way to deregister devices or something?

2 Replies 2

jminasia
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Matthias,

Is the blank page showing only on the web client (can you specify what browser) or in the desktop client as well? Does this occur on the company network or also on the public/home lan/wifi as well?

Does the toolbar on the left side with the search/room/settings icon show or is the whole browser window just blank and not just the rooms or conversations?  If you are seeing the Settings icon on the left side of the screen, can you please Submit Feedback for this issue for investigation.

Thank you,

Jean.

Hi,

I've tried every major browser (IE 11, Firefox, Chrome) same result. Happens on the company network as well as my home wifi.

No toolbar visible. The only platform with which I could enter spark was my ipad.

I found a work around/ fix for the issue. I used the RESTAPI that spark uses in the background to delete a device and know it works again.

Thanks,

Matthias