Views
Helpful
Replies

Update Voice message read status

annamalaia
Level 1
Level 1

hi team,

I have downloaded the Voice message from cisco unity connection to my local server and played the audio file from there. After playing i known that the message read status is still as false. Is there any update needs to be done on the server to notify the read status? When i tried with java servlet httpconnection and PUT parameters in CUMI API format, it produces 500 internal server error. I have given the content-type format as application/xml. Shall you help me here to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

annamalaia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team & Jock Reed,

I have fixed this issue as the problem with the parameter format passing through. Initially i tried with JSON format and once i updated them with the XML format strings in the parameters passing, it works fine. Anyway, thanks for Jock Reed for his effort.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jocreed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Let me see what I can find out about the issue you are having and what to do about it.  I will get back with you soon.

annamalaia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team & Jock Reed,

I have fixed this issue as the problem with the parameter format passing through. Initially i tried with JSON format and once i updated them with the XML format strings in the parameters passing, it works fine. Anyway, thanks for Jock Reed for his effort.

Thanks.