cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I access a WebEx sandbox?

rmittels
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Microsoft developers for Active Directory are looking to test WebEx interop- they are Cisco Gold Agreement members. Is the sandbox a good resource for testing SAML integration.

Thanks,

Rick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Rick,

I spoke with my team and there is a WebEx sandbox on the way! It will be moving to beta testing soon, if you check back in about 30 days we should have something out to the public. However, could you tell me a bit more about your integration to better understand if this lab can serve you? This lab will be a shared resource, meaning that users will have access to some API's and resources, but not administrator access.

Thanks!

Jacob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Rick,

Thanks for your question! At this moment we do not have a WebEx lab available. However, I believe there is something in the works. Let me follow up with the team and I can reply with more info.

Thanks!

Jacob

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Rick,

I spoke with my team and there is a WebEx sandbox on the way! It will be moving to beta testing soon, if you check back in about 30 days we should have something out to the public. However, could you tell me a bit more about your integration to better understand if this lab can serve you? This lab will be a shared resource, meaning that users will have access to some API's and resources, but not administrator access.

Thanks!

Jacob