cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Media Sense - Add a media sense api user using API

Ahmed.Zaki
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add a media sense api user through a custom web portal, but I couldn't find an API to associate a call manager End user to media sense API users.

I managed to create an end user on CM using AXL XML API, what I'm missing is a way to associate these user to the media sense api users.

is there any way to do this without using the media sense administration portal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

Ahmed,

MediaSense does not have any API for any administrative functions.

For now you will have to add this via the Admin screens.

Can you send me details on what you are trying so we can accommodate in a future release?

Thanks,

Anil Verma

Cisco MediaSense Product Manager

anilve@cisco.com<mailto:anilve@cisco.com>

Phone: +1 206 256 3081

Mobile: +1 253 670 3156

Twitter: @anilve

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Anil Verma
Level 5
Level 5

Ahmed,

MediaSense does not have any API for any administrative functions.

For now you will have to add this via the Admin screens.

Can you send me details on what you are trying so we can accommodate in a future release?

Thanks,

Anil Verma

Cisco MediaSense Product Manager

anilve@cisco.com<mailto:anilve@cisco.com>

Phone: +1 206 256 3081

Mobile: +1 253 670 3156

Twitter: @anilve

Thanks Anil

what we are doing is a customized web interface for MediaSense and we use MediaSense Api users for login, authentication is processed by MediaSense's API so we wanted to associate users on call manager to MediaSense through an API to integrate with our interface, so that you can add users through our interface and also work on MediaSense.

I would also like to see this feature to be able to provision MediaSense users with our existing user account automation tools. This would remove the manual steps currently required to provision a user for access to Search and Play.

Dear Anil,

is there any way to add Mediasense Search and Play users through CLI?

After fresh installation MEdiasense, and creating AXL Application user on CUCM I have received foolowing

"Error reading User Configuration Data due to AXL Service errors. Check log for further details. "

Any idea for solving this?

BR

Darko

B2LINK
darko@b2-link.com

www.b2-link.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: