Views
Helpful
Replies

local test bed iso corrupt?

david_lepage70
Level 1
Level 1

Hi pxGrid team,

I am attempting to write an integration with pxGrid using the java SDK and wanted to test this with the test bed iso image at this link:

https://developer.cisco.com/site/pxgrid/downloads/

However, the image does not load in VMWare nor can I manually extract it on either mac or windows platforms. I've tried burning the iso to usb and also get an error leading me to believe that this particular iso image is corrupt in some way.

Would somebody confirm and let me know if there is another downloadable for the pxGrid test bed? The dropbox site referenced in the how-to document appears to no longer be available.

Thank you!

David

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

david_lepage70
Level 1
Level 1

I believe I have resolved this. It appears my download was being capped at 2GB whereas the actual ISO appears to be 4GB. Thanks,

DLP

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

david_lepage70
Level 1
Level 1

I believe I have resolved this. It appears my download was being capped at 2GB whereas the actual ISO appears to be 4GB. Thanks,

DLP

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem, but can't figure out where this cap is. I've tried various browser and connections, the download always stops as 2GB.

Hi Sebastien,

It looks like it's posted on the download site as well, you may want to try that one: https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283801620&softwareid=283802505&release=1.3

I think the problem is on the server side hosting the other iso referenced. I tried it from multiple locations and the download always stopped right at 2GB. Probably some sort of QoS cap or similar.

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I was actually able to get the image using an alternate download link Cisco provided me.

I also think it's a limitation on the server side (such as apache usually limiting the body to 2gb by default).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: