cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with Meeting URL

melvin0011
Level 1
Level 1

Lets assume we have created a meeting in webex, I will get meeting URL(link), Which I can share with anybody and they can join using that link. This functionality I am using in my own mobile application which we are building, meaning.

I have join button inside my mobile application and I am linking the meeting url to that, so expecting to launch the meeting when user click on that join button. But it is not happening.The issue is,even though I have webex app in my mobile, it is asking me to install in every time.

But if I place same meeting url in my phone browser, it is working perfectly. So, it is basically launching webex meeting from my own mobile application, which we are building. It is not working, can you please help me to find out solution.

Can you advice on how to solve this?

1 Reply 1

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Can you provide details on how your app calls the launch URL? https:// URL should launch the web browser app, which, after some javascript redirects, would launch the WebEx app if already installed. If you load the URL in app, what user agent value are you setting? Also, how does the prompt to install get presented? Does it immediately redirect to the app store or give some error?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: