Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE 1.3 - Guest tickets

rhub
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

my customer is using ISE 1.3 and its sponsor portal to create guest tickets.

Because we are in Switzerland the tickets should appear also in German language.

On the screen, the language on the tickets seems to be pure German but on the output it is

a mix of German and English (e.g First Vorname).

I wonder where I can configure it, so that the language on the printed ticket (see attachment) is also clear German.

Any hints are very much appreciated.

Roman

3 Replies 3

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can modify this via the Guest Portal Customization screen or by exporting the language template

Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 1.3 - Customize End-User Web Portals [Cisco Identity Servic…

1st option - Customization screen

1. Navigate to Guest Access > Configure > Guest Portals
  2. Select your portal
  3. Click on Portal Customization
  4. Upper middle of screen, Change View-in to the German Language
  5. In the left-hand pane select the email receipt

Screen Shot 2015-05-05 at 3.36.51 PM.png

if you don't see a screen to customize the message (for example Password Reset email doesn't have a screen to change on the Sponsor Portal) then you can export the language template, make the update and import that back in with the changes)

Cisco Identity Services Engine Administrator Guide, Release 1.3 - Customize End-User Web Portals [Cisco Identity Servic…

Hi Jason

many thanks for your reply. We tries this according to your suggestions but for some reason, we don't get it printed as we see it on the screen, where the output seems to be correct and in German.

We will try any further

Did you try and go in and change the German Email receipt? This should work, if not possible defect, please call TAC to investigate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card