cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Partner Bundle Offer

Matthew Madzia
Level 1
Level 1

We have been using the sandbox for a while, but we also want to upgrade our UC 9.0 Software Partner Bundle Offer Kit to 10.5, and our Cisco account manager for DevNet is saying that we can't do this without an ESW/UCSS contract? Does anyone know if this is a requirement? And if not, how do I get the correct licensing to perform the upgrade?

Sorry if this is not the right forum to ask, I couldn't find one that I thought was the right category for my question.

3 Replies 3

jacoadam
Level 5
Level 5

Hello Matthew!

Thanks for the inquiry! I'm don't think anyone on this forum would be able to answer this question. You will need to work with your account manager to get this sorted out. I can't think of any forums to direct you too.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Jacob

For getting from 9.x, the current process would be to purchase the 10.5 NFR bundle as the course to upgrade.  Note that there is a '10.6' bundle on offer now which includes a year of Cisco TAC support, including software/upgrade support. 

jenleong
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Matt,

Check your contract, depending on the type you may be entitled to major upgrades (meaning you can upgrade to 10.5) or only minor updates (within 9.x version). Jacob is right, you'll have to find you AM. Here's an easy way to do that if you don't know who that is: http://www.cisco.com/web/strategy/government/wsca/contactinfo.html