Views
Helpful
Replies

APIC-EM EFT2

flah.ibtissam1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am new in devnet, i am interested in the Apic-em EFT lab but i need to understand the network topology before configuring the Apic controller. I'll be grateful if you give me more détails about the network( caracteristics, purpose...) and the devices used on it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the APIC-EM sandbox topology is an based upon an sample enterprise network. please reserve one  of the hardware based labs to get an access to network topology. For the large APIC-EM lab, the main-sw is vrfed and traffic is routed via the admin BGP cloud.please use the APIC-EM controller to review the running configuration of the nodes within the topology.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

yawming
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

First I will go to Cisco APIC Enterprise Module to go through APIC-EM overview

After that you can go to Cisco Sandbox APIC-EM lab. Once you have lab you can go to APIC-EM UI to check ot network topology, device inventory and configuration ...tec

Thank you yawchen for the answer.

Actually, i've done all of this but I think the description of network topology is insuffisient !

I can't understand the use of these routers ( 2811A, 2811B and 2811C). Can you please give some ideas ?

Not quite sure what exactly you need. can you please provide more detail ?

I want to know more details about the network architecture, I mean Is it a LAN network ? If so, what is the role of  2811A, 2811B and 2811C routers ?  Are they used to seperate subnets or for other purpose ? and what is the utility of VLANs in this case ?

I hope you give me a scenario for the network and thank you.

Please see this post.

Sorry, this question is more related Sandbox lab may need Sandbox admin to help answering

Re: APIC EM EFT 2 Help

Ok but how can I have contact with Sandbox admin ?

Post here -- DevNet Sandbox

Thanks !

ecorban
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

the APIC-EM sandbox topology is an based upon an sample enterprise network. please reserve one  of the hardware based labs to get an access to network topology. For the large APIC-EM lab, the main-sw is vrfed and traffic is routed via the admin BGP cloud.please use the APIC-EM controller to review the running configuration of the nodes within the topology.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community