cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to integrate Webex APIs to my website/app

faultlessly.k99
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for webex APIs for desktop sharing/screen sharing scenarios/voip and could not find appropriate APIs in XML.

I want to incorporating/embedding WebEx real-time collaboration functionality (like voip/video/screen-sharing/chat) directly into my website

and application.

How can I do with XML/URL APIs? Can someone help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

WebEx APIs can manage the pre and post meeting tasks, such as scheduling, joining, usage report retrieval, host account management, etc. In meeting functions are only available in meeting. You can provide an interface in your own portal that will allow the automated creation and launching of a WebEx session without visiting the WebEx page, this is the most common usage of the APIs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

nmorrow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

WebEx APIs can manage the pre and post meeting tasks, such as scheduling, joining, usage report retrieval, host account management, etc. In meeting functions are only available in meeting. You can provide an interface in your own portal that will allow the automated creation and launching of a WebEx session without visiting the WebEx page, this is the most common usage of the APIs.

Thank you Nathan.